Anyone else getting lobbies?
I’ve been waiting the past 15 minutes and still no one has joined. Does nobody want test how she is to play Against?
I’ve been waiting the past 15 minutes and still no one has joined. Does nobody want test how she is to play Against?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can get Survivor lobbies but not Killer
Probably because everybody is playing killer. Where the hell is the survivor mains!?
A friend of mine wanted to play DBD again after a break, but we werent able to find any killer willing to play.
Opening a lobby askiller => instant 4 survivors lul
(live build though, not ptb)
I'm having a hard time finding games on both sides, in the PTB. Normally I can get in a game in a minute or two but now it's taking like 10+
For survivor I have to wait roughly 2 minutes at max to get a lobby, but as killer I was waiting for a whole hour and no survivors popped into the lobby.
Its difficult to find a lobby as a Killer during PTB and the week the new Killer from said PTB/chapter is released in, due to the fact that everyone is trying to play them and discover if they’re good for them. Plus, most Survivors don’t want to waste their time playing the PTB, as they receive no benefit out of playing besides testing out the new Killer for Killer mains and seeing if the three new perks released to them are actually viable. In short, PTBs for DbD should honestly last a day, as that’s the only time you’re gonna get accurate results, since the rest of the week will just be filled with long queues and no rewards/bloodpoints to get out of testing it all week as a Survivor.
Everyone is testing out the killer. There's really nothing to test on the survivor side.
It can give survivors the chance to practice against her and see what they can do to combat her.