Anyone try new killer w controller?
Title. It seems like its going to be really hard to aim with a controller.
Title. It seems like its going to be really hard to aim with a controller.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm curious about this too. I imagine it would work something like Tjorb's ult where he sprays lava everywhere.
You dont need to aim that precisely, its more of a spray thing.
Sure, it will be harder with controller, but nothing compared to the dificulty of huntress/nurse.
And no, I dont think any PC player with sanity is playing killer with controller π
@Master controllers need optimization badly. Devs dont care about us console plebs ππ. (Jk but devs PLEASE optimize controllers. Its awful)
Optimization is coming, 60 fps are promised.
But the controller aim is a different story =)
Iβm trying to test her out with a controller. But nobody is joining the lobby and itβs been 10 minutes.
Then consider me insane. I only use a Xbox One gamepad while playing this game. Even when using Nurse and Huntress. The latter one being the most difficult to use with a gamepad.
As for the OPs question using a controller with her is fine as her vomit has a splash effect so as long as you aren't a dummy it should not be hard to hit people.
I haven't been able to play as her but it doesn't look like it would be bad with a controller, of course you can't aim that percisely like you can with a mouse but me personally I can't aim for ######### on anything, console or otherwise.
@HatCreature same, I'm awful at fps games. That's why I love dbd.
After watching more videos I honestly don't think it will matter. It seems like there is a travel time to the vomit, and a very forgiving hitbox, so you won't get much more out of it with a mouse than with a controller. I've seen a lot of people do this left/right spray'n'pray method that never seems to work, probably because of the liquid physics. You are better off just keeping the crosshair steady.