CALM SPIRIT AND THE PLAGUE
From my personal experience it would seem that Calm Spirit DOES in fact affect the noise notifications (vomiting) from the Plague's disease and greatly reduces the volume of your coughing.
However, you still are Broken once you enter the final stage of the plague which means you still make injured groans.
Also you still vomit, you just don't make notifications for the killer.
Comments
Just use Iron Will so you stop groaning.
Use both at once=Killer counter
I mean you can still get broken, so . . .
And that only matters if you get found.
I suppose you are right.
The puking and the notifications are completely irrelevant^^
Yesterday I would've called you mad. After having played her earlier though I couldn't agree more. More often then not @Hoodedfengm1n the killer won't let you get away as they'll just puke at you until you're broken for that sweet M1 down.
I'm happy Calm spirit is slowly seeing more ways of countering.... A Minority of killers tbh tho. Still: I hope Calm Spirit is part of the Meta someday.
Distortion , calm spirit, iron will, with alert and if you’re solo aftercare.
youve officially became a blade of grass.