Prestige 3 Killer/Survivor, Plague Doctor, New Cosmetics Chapter 11 PTB - Dead By Daylight

Comments

  • Kate looks like she lives in the middle of Georgia with her three children aged 12, 9, and 7 and her only job is a gas station job that she doesn't care about and she's had the same car since she was 19 (it's a 1995 Toyota Camry) and it reeks of cigarettes and a hint of meth.

    She's also missing two teeth and the rest are dark yellow.

    Also feeds her children literally nothing but fast food. They're all overweight.

  • I like Janes clothes!

  • The Plague is so damn sexy.

  • I’m annoyed that their isn’t any cosmetics for The Legion..... like I honestly would have preferred if The Legion were wearing the plague doctor mask.

    I really was looking forward to new cosmetics for Joey 😑

    6D8CB2A5-3526-4237-91A3-4E37FCF4634E.png



  • @makayla said:

    Kate looks like she lives in the middle of Georgia with her three children aged 12, 9, and 7 and her only job is a gas station job that she doesn't care about and she's had the same car since she was 19 (it's a 1995 Toyota Camry) and it reeks of cigarettes and a hint of meth.

    She's also missing two teeth and the rest are dark yellow.

    Also feeds her children literally nothing but fast food. They're all overweight.

    Kate and Ace got screwed on these, yikes.

    Meanwhile, best girls Meg and Claudette get the good stuff, as usual.

  • @Iceman said:

    I’m annoyed that their isn’t any cosmetics for The Legion..... like I honestly would have preferred if The Legion were wearing the plague doctor mask.

    I really was looking forward to new cosmetics for Joey 😑

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/762/JG59E3SZJH6X.png

    They're still pretty new. We'll probably get more for them before the next chapter.

  • I was hoping for a dress for Jane. Dang they make me happy with her clothes. <3

    Does the Plague get a "chubby" skin? Looks hella nice like that.

  • @NoOne said:

    I was hoping for a dress for Jane. Dang they make me happy with her clothes. <3

    Does the Plague get a "chubby" skin? Looks hella nice like that.

    No nothing like that for her

  • Ace looks like WWE legend manager Jimmy Hart.