Worry about being “reported,” for face camp?
First, I’m sure everyone had heard stories and this is only my side so I understand that.
Anyways, last game with Hag I got the obsession down first and another player body blocked but I still hooked her (not sure if she missed DS or saved it.). Then that player proceeds to try to draw me off and loop me so I run him back and forth a bit, actually hit him twice and hook him right as the obsession is sacrificed. BBQ showed me the other two players so I went after them and they never came back for player two, I ended up downing them thanks to NOED. So post game I get called a noob face camper, proceed to ask why I would wander off when I literally see her friend standing there to save her? And they both reported me for I dunno what??? Do I have anything to worry about? FYI I’ve been playing spirit just used hag to farm blood points so I really rather would have had a drawn out game anyways not a one hook and done.
Comments
Don't worry. Camping and face camping is not bannable.
You have nothing to worry about if you don't cheat or exploit. Don't pay attention to salty players.