Devour hope was NOT buffed
As I said, it was just a typo. They forgot to add the 10 secs after hook.
Tier 3 devour hope is exactly the same as the current one.
Shame =(
As I said, it was just a typo. They forgot to add the 10 secs after hook.
Tier 3 devour hope is exactly the same as the current one.
Shame =(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MY DREAMS!!! ðŸ˜
Ugh, time to walk microscopically faster than usual for 10 seconds again, i guess...
Though it sounded too good to be true...shame
I am deeply saddened. : (
DARN.
Then I ask you: what is the Devour Hope change?
All Perk levels are the same now, except that level 1 has 3% movement speed, level 2 4% & level 3 5%.
They only made it so that all effects are available from the first tier, making the speed boost the only variation between tiers.