Which savefile is beeing used for the PTB?
Just interested in what savefile is used for the PTB, probably from yesterday?
Just interested in what savefile is used for the PTB, probably from yesterday?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah... Probably from a week ago... It would be nice if they could announce when they are gonna do that copy. Hate going into PTB with no BP. Makes no point in even trying the PTB when that happens..
I personally don't like the idea of having to grind for a few hours to do some testing. I would rather wait till release then.
Yeah I agree with you.
Some days ago we had a discussion here about unlocking all perks on every killer in the PTB so everyone can test the stuff asap.
If I remember correctly @Peanits was agreeing about that idea and wanted bring that idea to the devs
It is annoying not knowing when exactly the 'save' occurs. But until they give us more warning one thing you can do is stock up BPs as soon as you know a PTB is imminent. I've been staying at 850k and above for over a week now just to be safe.
I banked up to 900k a week or so ago. Hopefully they made the save before I started spending it all.