Was BBQ nerfed?
It's all 40m now. Is that I nerf I guess?
It's all 40m now. Is that I nerf I guess?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, Tier one and two were buffed to be the same distance as tier 3. For BBQ the less distance the better.
No, it is the distance you can see survivors from.
It is a QoL change, now BBQ 1 has the same value BBQ 3 has, the only difference is bloodpoints (60/80/100)
If you have BBQ 3, you won't even notice a difference.
Oh ok. I didn't think it was. I was just confused. Thank you guys for the clarification.