No BBQ this week! Vortexas is MIA!
We need a welfare check done on @Vortexas.
We need a welfare check done on @Vortexas.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Vortexas YOU ARE FAILING UR JOB ME BOI
The shrine today btw
Useful perks as usual lul
That is from last week.
Yeah, this week is Adrenaline, Bamboozle, Agitation, and something else I can't remember because it's not good iirc.
Still waiting on Dance With Me and Surveillance to be on the damn shrine. I swear they need to add a maximum time between perk appearances so at least we can see some of the other perks. Surveillance is over a year old, and Dance With Me is quickly approaching a year old as well
I'll eat that yummy 600k right up
Up the ante. Best perk in the game.