What about this Thursday (today)

What about today? Will there be a movie on Dead By Daylight or maybe a stream on twitch?

Comments

  • I believe the Q&A YouTube video is supposed to be today but it's supposed to be out already...
  • They said they were having some issues so they'll release it later today on youtube

  • Silas said:

    They said they were having some issues so they'll release it later today on youtube

    The video had to go through certification by MS and Sony. Were really excited for you guys to be able to watch it in the coming weeks
  • Silas said:

    They said they were having some issues so they'll release it later today on youtube

    The video had to go through certification by MS and Sony. Were really excited for you guys to be able to watch it in the coming weeks
    Too soon.

    Or...not soon enough? 
  • Worth the wait. I can't remember the last time we got Dev communication with this much meat.
  • @Jackard said:
    Worth the wait. I can't remember the last time we got Dev communication with this much meat.

    M E A T