Why can't nurse blink through freaking trees???

Why can't nurse blink through things that she's right in front of? Why can't she blink through certain things at all? Like I blink in front of a tree and then I....can't blink through the tree? Because? Reasons???? Or something? Can't blink through the pile of logs on Macmillan's at all because...reasons??? Anyone have a list of things you can and cannot blink through?

Comments

  • Sometimes I try to quickly blink over a pallet and it doesn't work and I look like an idiot. But I guess that's just my fault. As for things I find legitimately difficult to blink through, the Preschool building sometimes feels impossible to blink through.

  • The answer is simple. If you charge your blink, and your blink would put you into an object, you are instead placed infront of the object. The only way to completely blink through objects, is by blinking completely behind it. Now that hitboxes of solid object are extremely awkward in this game sometimes and larger than the actual visual size of the object, it can happen that you blink on the spot, even though you felt like you charged long enough.

    The only objects I observed you cant blink through are hills (like not at all, you need to land ontop of them), and the edges of the map (can lead to awkward situations on corners, where you need to blink around the corner, instead of going through it; looking at you Azarov's Resting Place). Also the basement is sometimes kinda buggy to blink in and out.

  • how i see it:

    Dead by daylight hit box's on trees are the same as the hit box's on survivors. YOU ALL WAYS HIT IT.