First new chapter...

So this will be my first new chapter as a player and it really excites me because i’m A huge plague mechanic fan. Doesn’t matter the game, if there’s plague or disease to be spread, or a way to slowly whittle away at the enemy, I go for that pmaystyle.

So obviously The Plague has me extremely excited. I’m starting to save up BP for when she launches. I’m a PS4 player so my ability to farm is hit or miss depending on dc’s and lobby dodging.

I’m wondering, if I manage to save up 1 Million BP, how many levels of The Plague would that get me in the Bloodweb?

Comments

  • 40 if you buy only a cheap addons/offerings etc.


  • So this will be my first new chapter as a player and it really excites me because i’m A huge plague mechanic fan.

    I am exited too! Also you level up by around level 40 if you're efficient

  • About 35 ish if you stick with the brown/cheap bloodweb offerings.