PTB Will Be Late?

We are currently updating our Livestream / Video schedule to include more activities with the Community and less livestreams. Thank you for your understanding.


So at the bottom of their schedule on the 14th they have a Q&A for the PTB. Does this mean the PTB will come out the following week or is this Q&A for answering questions people have about the PTB after playing it? If it's the latter I guess we'll be getting it next Tuesday? :( PTB is gonna be late

Comments

  • They said before the end of this week so I am guessing it is not gonna be on the next Tuesday.

    Either Wednesday or Thursday but Thursday is much more likely.

  • @Delfador said:

    They said before the end of this week so I am guessing it is not gonna be on the next Tuesday.

    Either Wednesday or Thursday but Thursday is much more likely.

    Oh ok I must have missed that in the stream. Hopefully the lobby times aren't as bad the last chapter, it took ages to get into a game and I really want to test this.

  • PTB can't be late if they don't specify when it starts.

  • It should come sometime this week, My guess is Thursday since it wasn't today.

    I believe the reason they didn't give us a day or time is that their not Ready to release it yet. If it was up and ready to be played they would have given us a day on stream, I think their still working on it.

  • Its tuesday today (or wednesday), they still have time until sunday to deliver the PTB, after that it will be late