99% sure. Ive played killer a lot and never once seen it, and nothing in item descriptions indicates the killer can see it. It's just a marker for survivors.
99% sure. Ive played killer a lot and never once seen it, and nothing in item descriptions indicates the killer can see it. It's just a marker for survivors.
I love the light beam. It's so fun to use. Pretty much the only reason I use maps, other than for tracking down totems. (I never try to find hatch with it, because usually it burns out before then).
I love the light beam. It's so fun to use. Pretty much the only reason I use maps, other than for tracking down totems. (I never try to find hatch with it, because usually it burns out before then).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
Killer can't even see the light beam last I checked.
what? are u sure?
99% sure. Ive played killer a lot and never once seen it, and nothing in item descriptions indicates the killer can see it. It's just a marker for survivors.
alright
The killer cannot see it. It's only for survivors.
Nah i usually use the light to show where the killer chasing me at.
It's funny because this can mean Glass Bead or flashlight.
Oh didn't think of that. Yeah the killer can see the flashlight
I love the light beam. It's so fun to use. Pretty much the only reason I use maps, other than for tracking down totems. (I never try to find hatch with it, because usually it burns out before then).
If they couldn't, then they couldn't be blinded, lol.
we should have colors of beams
LOL Wait ! Does that mean you are trying to draw the killer over?