Sickness Effect Speculation
So it has been made clear that the newest killer "The Plague" has a special status effect.
This makes me very eager to see how Vigil effects this new status effect.
Does anyone else think that Vigil might be a good perk against the Plague?
Comments
Might just slow down the rate you gain sickness but you cannot get rid of sickness without visiting a fountain.
I think the sickness just causes a fancier version of the Broken Status effect.
We can see the survivors stopping to puke every so often. I’m betting there will be an alert about that similar to a scream with the Doctor.
I’m curious if the effects of the plague will effect a survivor similarly to the Clown’s gas at higher infection levels, or if they’ll slowly accumulate status effects over time (broken, exhaustion, blindness, etc) slowly building up over time and stacking on top of each other which will slowly make the game more and more difficult for the survivor over time.
INB4 Vigil doesn't affect it at all