Botting is back in DBD?
So botting is back in DBD? Just had a bot for the first time in forever.
So botting is back in DBD? Just had a bot for the first time in forever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uploading the video, but this was for sure botting like the old bots did. Standing in one spot swinging over and over again. His hours are really weird, 100% achievements, and the achievements themselves have some things weird in them too.
I mean that would be understandable, but this was a mouse moving, not keyboard, so busted ;)
Seems that way.
Just weird, I haven't seen bots after DBD's wave of bot busting to get rid of them all. It's a rare thing, but this guy has thousands of hours so he's obviously botting a lot, yet not banned. 253 hours played in dbd in a 336 hour period, while still getting a total of 1k hours in 3 games in that 336 hour period. He had to have DBD up botting in the background while he played other games to make that happen. I even have 1k hours in DBD and don't have all the achievements. So the whole thing is fishy, but I still have video proof of him botting.
What was the name of this, "hardcore JAV"? I'm very interested...