Deranged Pursuit legion power achievement

guys, I want to get the damn achievement but I dont want to tunnel to get it :( I feel real bad when doing it, therefore I avoid tunneling almost everytime, but, recently I've watched a video on youtube which explained how to get the legion achievement and I realised that I need to tunnel to get it, since its real hard near impossible to find survivors after you applied deep wounds onto them :(

what other option do I have?

Comments

  • Well...I would suggest slowing the game down with Ruin and Thanatophobia. That way, you can get time to hook some Survivors before they get anywhere. I would also suggest bringing NoeD, as it would be handy towards endgame for any players left standing if they managed to get all the Gens done. I would also highly suggest bringing Remember Me, in order to slow End Game down a bit more in order to achieve the achievement. As much as I hate suggesting it too, but you may also need to bring Frank’s Mixtape and Cold Dirt if you’re gonna want to get somewhere with your ability. I hope all of this helps!

    DC0EBE5F-D475-475C-A323-01D132DE8B37.png
  • Also, you don’t NEED NoeD for Deranged, but it’s just handy if something doesn’t go planned and you still want your bloodpoints. Anyways, lemme know if you need any other info!

  • thank you, I really am, but I already tried that way too many times :( and still, the damn achievement still marks 0

  • @fGringo said:

    thank you, I really am, but I already tried that way too many times :( and still, the damn achievement still marks 0

    You gotta make sure they’re downed by the bleedout timer, not by your stabs. What I do is that I stab them twice, look around for them after I break a chase, and either let them continue mending or let them down themselves.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/347142#Comment_347142

    You gotta make sure they’re downed by the bleedout timer, not by your stabs. What I do is that I stab them twice, look around for them after I break a chase, and either let them continue mending or let them down themselves.

    Huh? Are we talking the same achievement?

    Deranged Pursuit...

    Chase and hit Player A until they are 1 hit from going down. Find Player B, hit them to start Killer Instinct and then down Player A. You can't have the first hit of a frenzy down Player A.

    it's pretty hard and circumstantial, good luck!

  • Ignore.. Realized it was only one person who had commented...

  • @Supernaut said:

    Seriously, guys, do any of you have this achievement???

    Nope. Honestly, I think it’s one of the hardest achievements to get in my opinion, lol, but that’s just probably because I don’t break away from chases as Legion.

  • Before game starts on pc explain your after the achievementand and just farm slug them it's what I'm gonna do along with huntress

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/347241#Comment_347241

    Nope. Honestly, I think it’s one of the hardest achievements to get in my opinion, lol, but that’s just probably because I don’t break away from chases as Legion.

    Oh, ok, just that you tried to answer the OP...

    @fGringo i found this vid that explains it better. I have the achievement by the way. :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB-A1gqNXFg


  • The quicker you start tunneling the sooner you won't have this achievement to get. It's only 25 times give it a toxic tunneling hour or two and go back to playing normally.

  • @Supernaut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/347242#Comment_347242

    Oh, ok, just that you tried to answer the OP...

    @fGringo i found this vid that explains it better. I have the achievement by the way. :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB-A1gqNXFg

    ty man, stupid way to get it