Oh baby!
I'm stoked
they implemented illness and new animations for the survivors with this killers power! Its awesome to see....
I would also like give props for the perks on both sides! The killers perks look very interesting and I'm incredibly excited to see how they work in the PTB ( bhvr you do an outstanding job at paying attention to your community!) The survivors perks also peak interest......... (I think I'm going to be one of the players that attempts to get the locker stun mid chase multiple and end up killing myself........... and then come here to share my rage because its everyone else's fault. So there :P) but in all seriousness the locker perk looks like it's a lot of fun and very freshening to the game... I my self am way more excited about the healing perk this is good (obviously more towards SWF because SWF buffs everything) for both sides... it encourages coop on solo which is always good and I play more solo so this is good for me............
My rating right now with what I've seen so far is a solid 8/10.... perks are fresh and fun, the teaser and trailer are solid, map looks good as well and imo the stream revealing the DLC to us was great............... this rate could go up or down when the ptb comes out and we see how everything works in a live environment
As always ............ I think I'm only going to be stating the obvious here but the character design team.... 10/10 ofcourse... bhvr your character design team is brilliant... the killer again.... is amazing waifu material.... and the survivor!!............. I'm a Jane main guys here I was just talking about how I was hoping for little cutie but then I saw Jane and was like "take my heart please!!"
I'm hyped DBD community who else is??........ PTB tomorrow? Pretty please........ with a pretty good job so far?
Comments
I hope it is tomorrow but they said sometime in this week and it worries me a little bit.
I can wait for the PTB but any delay to PTB is a delay to actual chapter drop. I hope it is soon enough.
Im going to be burning all my battery at work when it drops lol... I'm really excited to get my eyes on those patch notes!