Another Interesting Female Killer!
Cool. Also props for taking literally the oldest historical stuff we can back into before we hit pre-history. Babylon, etc.,
On a side note, I'm going to pissed if South Korea starts complaining on these forums about BHVR making light of females with bulimia.
Comments
Yeah, she is really interesting and not dull.
Even though I love the clown, killers like him have extremely boring powers. This new killer brings a lot of stuff to the table and we'll see in the PTB.
I am excited to try the new stuff.
Same
Why do you have to state FEMALE killer.
1) We can see that
2) What difference does the killers gender make?
3) If both/all genders are meant to be equal, why are you singling out a gender?
Couldn't have answered that better myself. It's a descriptor, Legion was an interestingly themed male killer (since Frank is the face).
She would probably attract people with a puke fetish