Getting Head On with SWF

This is going to be the new troll perk for swf. I can see it now. Killer chases one, he leads the killer past some lockers, friend jumps out and stuns the killer.


"if they are doing this, they aren't doing gens"

Yes. that's the point of trolling.

Comments

  • So If trolls are trolling, they're not doing work.

    What's the issue?

    Do we want perks balanced so were not making one side op, or do we want to make sure people cant use them in unintended ways that waste their time and may "troll" people....

    Ntm iron maiden still exists...

  • It's a good strategy but I don't think it will be anymore powerful than D-Strike. Also this means that the ######### perk Iron Maiden could get some actual use, it still needs a buff but now it has more chances to be used.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    So If trolls are trolling, they're not doing work.

    What's the issue?

    Do we want perks balanced so were not making one side op, or do we want to make sure people cant use them in unintended ways that waste their time and may "troll" people....

    Ntm iron maiden still exists...

    You've never had a 30 minute troll game, or you wouldn't be so flippant about them.

  • This is going to be the new troll perk for swf. I can see it now.

    That’s is too situational and a waste of my time as a survivor just for a lil stun. I could be doing gens or finding totems.

    B29DA83B-E3C1-4FC1-8405-B36EAB5270BF.png


  • Use Enduring and Iron Maiden. Yeah that's half your perks but imagine the look on their faces

  • @SmokePotion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346878#Comment_346878

    You've never had a 30 minute troll game, or you wouldn't be so flippant about them.

    I absolutely have. And you know what I do? Walk away and watch YouTube until it's over. If it's literally unplayable, and not just because I chase one person all game and refuse to move on, and it's just trolls, I'll let them waste their time.


    It's really not that bad. Dont let people on the internet bother you? They trolled you, so, okay, move on? It didnt delete your game or kill your dog. Its a game...

  • If Survivor A goes down into a dying state in front of a locker while Survivor B is hiding in it, and the killer tries to pick up Survivor A, will Survivor B be able to stun the killer/release Survivor A out of grasp using Head On?


    If it does, seems like another perk that would give SWF an advantage over Solos due to communication and planning.

  • Yesss fear the lockers! I honestly see more stealthers using this than swf.

    but yeah expect some swf with it I’m sure.