Feedback on the stream

I think this was 1000 times better than just having the killer dumped on the ptb. It builds a lot more hype, seeing it first, having it explained etc rather than just being given it.

I think it also helps give people a little more info so they know what they're going to be doing etc. I think with Legion it took streamers I watched a few games to figure everything out.

One thing I think could have been done is having someone play a match as the new killer? it would have been nice to see exactly how it plays out in a real situation.

Comments

  • Agreed. I've been anxiously waiting since the two teaser pictures and seeing snippets of gameplay and hearing The Plague's lore was fantastic!

  • Yeah, the new communication thingy is a lot better imo.

    I wonder if they deliberately didn't show actual gameplay to save some hype for the PTB as well?

  • @Delfador said:

    Yeah, the new communication thingy is a lot better imo.

    I wonder if they deliberately didn't show actual gameplay to save some hype for the PTB as well?

    I figure that and to save time and keep the stream short. Or maybe to give players the ability to figure some stuff out for themselves.

    But I still don't quite get it lol

    The killer pukes on the pallet, I assume that just infects survivors if they touch it? also what exactly do the infected fountains do? they said the killer can use them to use a corrupted vomit rather than a regular vomit?

    I was multi-tasking at the time lol so might have missed some details but I don't think they explained all of that.