Did plague mori blink by...
Or was it forgotten to add to stream?
Or was it forgotten to add to stream?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't find it at all in short stream. Guess will know what it is on ptb.
Will just guess its acidic vomit death as survivor wiggles in agony.
I wonder if it'll be like this....but with Plague Vommit
https://youtu.be/GxndlPQGr4I
She was so bad ass I love her. She quickly became my mk go to character. I hope she is in 11
Ive seen a pic, she is def in ML 11.
So yeaaah, hope Plague is disgusting like D'vorah is xD
like the kiss of death and even if not her mori i hope they do it with one of killers in future.
I hope she holds the survivor's mouth open and vomits into it. I know it sounds really gross but so is the killer... sorry for the mental image u_u
What the...? I literally thought to myself that's what her mori will look like when I watched the stream today haha we have the same gross way of thinking.
Yep, that's why I thought of MKX's Vommit Kiss xD
This would be an awesome Mori tbh! :)