######### is up with this forum being so angry?
I just read like 5 threads of people making suggestions and they were all met by angry flamers.
Like holy ######### does anyone here know how to have a conversation and interact with other people?
I just read like 5 threads of people making suggestions and they were all met by angry flamers.
Like holy ######### does anyone here know how to have a conversation and interact with other people?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah jk XD you're absolutely right. I see a lot of angry threads and they're amusing to read.
The nature of the beast with this game. Most competitive games you can pick all types of characters and such, but it doesn’t exclusively have a “side”. DBD is different, you have Killers and you have Survivors. Those who don’t play both and only play one side, are constantly trying to reem the other side so they get more power.
Im under no delusion I’m not in favor of Killers, but I’m not blind to the struggle of Survivors. I see thier side, however many on thier side see this as nothing more than a bully simulation. Where they try to be like thier DBD idols OchiDO and Noob3. Where they want to be overpowered as hell so they can gang up on Killers and bully them and have a laugh overpowered the supposed “power role” Killer.
Take it for what you will. People will always justify thier anger as valid when they’ve reached thier breaking point.
There are too many suggestions going around that try to nerf Killers or give buffs to Survivors, something that is a no-go with how imbalanced the game still is. So any such suggestion will automatically have a big backlash from players that see the imbalance.
The "positive vibes" from the forum creation are starting to wear off, along with the fact that they removed the downvote features, so people can just go apeshit.
I think it’s ridicloys having some people complain about bugging trash survivor perks saying survivors are OP. Yes, that’s true, survivors need nerf, so does DS, stop having an anxiety attack because I want no mither, Deja vu, and WGLF buffed. It’s not gonna end the world. Shouldn’t they be happy for a chance at more perk diversity?
As long as some perks will be stronger than others, it will be an issue.
Perks need to fit a playstyle, not to be a "I pick it because it's strong" decision.
######### YOU WE ARE NOT ANGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I normally see a bunch of posts STARTED with an angry comment but countered with (mostly) civil conversation. If you are seeing a lot of hate, head over to another section of the forum for a little bit to see the cooler stuff like cosplay/art where people are less hateful.