Laurie Strodes Hairstyle

Is there any plans to rework Laurie's hairstyle. It would be nice to see something similar to Kate's hairstyle, but more like Laurie's. I would really want this as I'm a big Laurie Strode fan and I love the Halloween films. I really would appreciate this. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜„

Comments

  • @LaurieStroder said:
    Is there any plans to rework Laurie's hairstyle. It would be nice to see something similar to Kate's hairstyle, but more like Laurie's. I would really want this as I'm a big Laurie Strode fan and I love the Halloween films. I really would appreciate this. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜„

    It all depends on the license holders cause you can't change the look to much from their vision of how they want Laurie to look like.

  • I understand, but I just want her hair to look better with physics. because the hair she has now doesn't look like the hair she has in the films.
  • @LaurieStroder said:
    I understand, but I just want her hair to look better with physics. because the hair she has now doesn't look like the hair she has in the films.

    Oh ok I mean than that makes sense, thought you were saying like a whole new look..

  • I like her look, I would just like them to rework her hair if they have time ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Agreed. They need to hold off on all these perk rework and killer buffs and fix Laurie's hair. Her hair now confuses me. It is a very stiff wig and I'm sure she could take it off and beat the killers with it

  • I was actually thinking of Laurie and Myers having a new skin of the upcoming movie, like, Myers with his dirty mask and an older Laurie, but we just have to see.

  • Agreed. They need to hold off on all these perk rework and killer buffs and fix Laurie's hair. Her hair now confuses me. It is a very stiff wig and I'm sure she could take it off and beat the killers with it

    ...Maybe that's what she uses on Killers during Decisive Strike.

    Also. Her neck clips with the sweater if you use the darker hairstyle.
  • The just need to give her hair some life lolย 
  • Her hair is a little too short for physics.

  • Its a shame the licensed characters aren't getting new cosmetics. I would love to see Halloween H20 Laurie, and the older Laurie from the upcoming new movie as alternate looks for Laurie.

  • Its a shame the licensed characters aren't getting new cosmetics. I would love to see Halloween H20 Laurie, and the older Laurie from the upcoming new movie as alternate looks for Laurie.

    And the dbd union said amen ๐Ÿ™ย 
  • Her hair is a little too short for physics.

    Her hair shouldn't even be short. It should be long like in the movies.
  • I would like to see that they would rework her look because they are making the new halloween movie. It looks weird cz she is in the entity when she was young and then a new movie comes with her older in it. Did Laurie and Michael escaped the realm of the entity?

  • Her hair is a little too short for physics.

    Her hair shouldn't even be short. It should be long like in the movies.
    It wasn't too much longer in the movies. They probably just made it shorter because they weren't as good with physics back then.
  • Agreed. They need to hold off on all these perk rework and killer buffs and fix Laurie's hair. Her hair now confuses me. It is a very stiff wig and I'm sure she could take it off and beat the killers with it

    Died ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • why change her hair ?
    it looks so good the way it is D:

    here, look...

  • @Zanfer said:

    @LaurieStroder said:
    I understand, but I just want her hair to look better with physics. because the hair she has now doesn't look like the hair she has in the films.

    Oh ok I mean than that makes sense, thought you were saying like a whole new look..

    great idea im going to look her up now so i can see the difference but i agree maybe they thought the hair from the film would be too dark?

  • @Mr_Grumpy said:
    why change her hair ?
    it looks so good the way it is D:

    here, look...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARRY ME WE CAN BE NEA TOGETHER FOREVER