Some Useless Info about Freddy.
Did you know that his P2 Clothes have a different animation than his regular shirt and jeans?
When kicking a Generator/Pallet with Freddy's normal clothes you'll barely see his leg let alone his foot even kicking the generator/Pallet. But with his P2 clothes you see the entire leg as if he was normally kicking it instead of that weird crab leg kick he does with his normal clothes.
Why is this like that? WHO KNOWS! Maybe @not_Queen knows?

Comments
I am more amazed that someone has bothered to prestige Freddy.
I am a p2 and this is a bug on him
I used his P2 to kick a gen and for me, it appeared aswell, but before I prestiged I could not see his legs
He can be fun tbh, I used to be on the same wagon that hes useless... I even went as far as to never buy his DLC... But eventually I did and I actually have had more fun with him than any other killer (except Myers since hes my main)
When I see the normal clothes kick a Gen/Pallet his leg and foot look fatter and...not really like a normal foot lmao.
I didn't notice this till I got him to P2 as my progress towards all P3-50 Killers. Soon he'll be my 5th P3-50 killer since hes kinda warmed up to me as being more fun than some top tier killers.
I know I was just being facetious. I don't find him that bad really and Ill happily take him for a spin to do a daily.
I wont ever prestige him though - one of those killers where I have enough decent perks and will just keep him at 50.
To each their own I suppose.