Would a pizza Dwight slamming a pallet jumping over it alot and then body blocking the stairs
Count ag grifing trolling since he then immideatly dc along with 2 others meaning I died off the bat losing a commodius?
Count ag grifing trolling since he then immideatly dc along with 2 others meaning I died off the bat losing a commodius?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, you did get served in a timely manner.
But it ruined the game whats the point of play8ng woth people like that
At least he is outside the locker.
True
Just use iron maiden.
If it is a pizza dwight, it is not reportable.
Fact.
It’s the exception in the dbd handbook. He’s right^
TRIPLE sandbagged buy double dc then he dcs the second he goes down after farming me