A buff to Freddy to combat the SC mechanic.

What if waking up via a failed healing skillcheck resulted in resetting your healing progress?


This would only reset you back to what your progress was when you were last awake. So if you were 20% finished healing and woke up at the 60% line, it would reset you back to 20%.

Comments

  • Hmm, that would help slow down the game, but Freddy seems like he's going to be reworked completly so theres no point in giving him buffs right now. Sad but true. However if they keep the SC mechanic of waking up then it would be a very good buff

  • Honestly, I don’t know why they just haven’t thought about bringing back the old Freddy...The one that was nerfed in a week. You know...The one that was fun to play against and actually had some capabilities of getting a 2k? I miss that Freddy...😢

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Honestly, I don’t know why they just haven’t thought about bringing back the old Freddy...The one that was nerfed in a week. You know...The one that was fun to play against and actually had some capabilities of getting a 2k? I miss that Freddy...😢

    Freddy was horrifying when he was first released, we need that power back in the fred man.