Will there ever be an option...

To change the music for the main menu? I go idle sometimes in the background while doing something and I usually don't mind leaving my PS4 on for sometime. I used to love hearing The Clown's theme in the background (strange I know) but yeah.

Will there ever be an option to change different types of themes? I get that when a new killer/event comes out the theme changes but...zzz...


IDK! That's just me. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Somebody on the dev team said that they didn't want a change like this so I don't think there will be an option for this.

    I wish there was though, It gets stale and I want to hear different musics.

  • I just want the 2017 halloween music back. i think it really fit this game well

  • Yay! Finally someone else that likes Clown's menu music! ❤️

  • I want to hear the really early music from years ago.

  • Yeah people worked hard on the menu music, why let it just disappear never to be heard again? Outside of youtube videos that someone kindly uploaded.

    Put it back in the game.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Yeah people worked hard on the menu music, why let it just disappear never to be heard again? Outside of youtube videos that someone kindly uploaded.

    Put it back in the game.

    @The_Crusader

    Yeah honestly, I don’t understand! There are some themes that are pretty amazing to hear. I guess they only want to use it when they release a new character/event to make it more “exciting” but to never have it back in the game is kinda sad.

    There are a few games that have this option to listen to the OST somewhere on the menu.