Show Bloody party streamers, escape cakes, survivor puddings and envelopes etc before the we start?

I think we should have a little indicator as killer/survivor showing us using rare bp offerings in order for others to possibly join in - oh i see the killers using a bloody party streamer? why not throw on one to join him and have triple bloodpoints? or oh i see all the survivors have point offerings, why not add to the pool :)

Comments

  • Do you mean in the lobby screen? If so I agree, it would promote positivity, somewhat.

  • This would be very helpful in events and Double Blood point weekends. You could get the whole team to throw them down and maybe the Killer wouldn't be a douche and camp like a little ######### without any reason.

  • I think we should have a little indicator as killer/survivor showing us using rare bp offerings in order for others to possibly join in - oh i see the killers using a bloody party streamer?

    This is a great idea why not? btw if everyone throws a offering like that the killer it's just gonna farm with the survivors

  • It sounds good on paper but if I see 1 BPS from a survivor and no one else besides me and him/her, you can bet I’m putting on my tryhard goggles.

  • I can already see SWF showing a BPS indicator to bait the Killer into not dodging the lobby, then quickswiching.

  • I like this idea a lot. We need this and maybe we wouldn't get so many wasted bp offerings.

  • unless offerings could lock-in, this WILL go very toxic, very quick

    Also, even if they do lock-in, a D-bag killer can dc and waste up to 4 BPS

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Do you mean in the lobby screen? If so I agree, it would promote positivity, somewhat.

    Yeah, if you could lock them in and not do bait-and-switches at the last second to something else..

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    I can already see SWF showing a BPS indicator to bait the Killer into not dodging the lobby, then quickswiching.

    That would be funny to be honest!