TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE
Sometimes, then other times I watch it at 0.25% to slow the video down "jUsT A LiL bIt"
@PhantomMask20763 said:Sometimes, then other times I watch it at 0.25% to slow the video down "jUsT A LiL bIt"
@PhantomMask20763 said:
Do it everytime monto says slow the game down just a lil bit
I don’t know how to do that. But if I did I probably would.
@GrootDude said:I don’t know how to do that. But if I did I probably would.
@GrootDude said:
It's the gear icon --> Speed --> 1.5 on the youtube video
Thank you @MineAntoiya
Since some people talk too slow yes
I used to do that on some music videos, it made me work faster, it eventually got tedious
I used to watch all my movies at 1.5 speed as I found them a chore to watch and it saved time.
Then I thought, why am I watching movies if they are a chore to watch?
Now I don't watch movies and save even more time.
Movies suck. (Except for Ghostbusters)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes, then other times I watch it at 0.25% to slow the video down "jUsT A LiL bIt"
Do it everytime monto says slow the game down just a lil bit
I don’t know how to do that. But if I did I probably would.
It's the gear icon --> Speed --> 1.5 on the youtube video
Thank you @MineAntoiya
Since some people talk too slow yes
I used to do that on some music videos, it made me work faster, it eventually got tedious
I used to watch all my movies at 1.5 speed as I found them a chore to watch and it saved time.
Then I thought, why am I watching movies if they are a chore to watch?
Now I don't watch movies and save even more time.
Movies suck. (Except for Ghostbusters)