Looping map changes reversed?

I remembering bloodlust being nerfed, because the Devs "fixed the maps" and the "palletdistribution" so that looping isn't that strong anymore and all the "infinites" aka "long loops" that made bloodlust needed are gone now.

So why do I encounter all those map set ups again ingame?

Double pallets… pallets beside windows/long loops… multiple windows in one room/building…double window set ups that had been set to "always one is closed" are both open.

Comments

  • Most double pallets are gone, infinites don't exist anymore either. right now, its just bad rng/ map design which need to be fixed. Bloodlust isn't needed as much anymore which is why they nerfed it. Looping is still strong, it's just that there are not as many pallets or windows as there used to be.

  • I encountered a lot of jungle gyms next to L/T walls or close to shacks lately.

    Might have been RNG, but I dont know.

  • @PhantomMask20763

    I know all that, but I encounter a lot of those set ups that had been said to be "fixed".

    And those "fixes" had been the reason to justify a killer nerf.

    The killer nerf is still in place, but the "fixes" seem to be have "soften up".

    Doesn't seem fair to me.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @PhantomMask20763

    I know all that, but I encounter a lot of those set ups that had been said to be "fixed".

    And those "fixes" had been the reason to justify a killer nerf.

    The killer nerf is still in place, but the "fixes" seem to be have "soften up".

    Doesn't seem fair to me.

    Well then that's just bad RNG I think, I thought the devs would have fixed it by now. Well, hopefully they'll look at it again and fix it. For now try Enduring and Spirit Fury I guess, maybe Brutal Strength?

  • This content has been removed.