Fix Styptic Agent Info

The Styptic Agent can't be used on oneself. But the info doesn't state this

Fix the info accordingly

Comments

  • Are you sure? O.o

  • Yes... I just used the thing.

    A white powder with coagulant properties. Apply the agent to a wound to stop it from hemorrhaging.

    • Reduces charges by 25 %.
    • Instantly heal one Health State on secondary action.
    • Depletes the Med-Kit on use.


  • You can use it on yourself...

  • How? I tried it and couldn't figure out how to do it.

    It just said "Heal yourself with Med-Kit/Self care"

  • You have to used the medkit like normal then press the action button, which is the spacebar by default on PC.

  • @bendermac said:

    How? I tried it and couldn't figure out how to do it.

    It just said "Heal yourself with Med-Kit/Self care"

    Start healing and then press spacebar while healing