What is wrong with matchmaking system?

Hi everyone! I would like to talk about matchmaking. The developers said that there will be a new system - this is good. But now, playing the killer, you can meet survivors from rank 1 to 15. Your system is positioned as a game against players with the same rank. But what's wrong? Or is your system now looking for players by the number of hours played? Then why a system with ranks? For example, here is a screenshot of yesterday's game. I understand that rank 7 is close to 15 and 2. But 15 and 2 are not close to each other.

2121212.jpg

Also, if there are 3 survivors in the lobby, the game will be looking for a fourth for a very long time. And if someone leaves, then 2 free places will be occupied very quickly by new survivors. I will also say that on ps4, if you are looking for a game with a friend, it can last up to 20 minutes, sometimes longer (the difference in ranks is no more than 3). It's horrible.

Comments