Totems need buffs

Hexes are only decent againts inexperienced survivors. Otherwise it's like playing without them. Haunted grounds is not that good unless you are a fast killer. We need something for all killers.

Comments

  • I run ruin for now until I get sloppy butcher and my ruin is found quickly, but I agree totems are so easily found and if the survivors are like me and run small game then new totem spots will never matter.

  • Hexes are only decent againts inexperienced survivors. Otherwise it's like playing without them. Haunted grounds is not that good unless you are a fast killer.

    NO

    if totems are buffed then you gotta nerf Ruin and NOED, especially NOED

  • Nerf ruin? You mean totem that gets found immediately after starting the game. Yes nerf it. Play some killer please.

  • I'm semi ok with Totems.....IF THEY DIDN'T SPAWN NEXT TO GENERATORS IN PLAIN SIGHT!

  • Hexes are only decent againts inexperienced survivors. Otherwise it's like playing without them. Haunted grounds is not that good unless you are a fast killer.

    So why you run totems if they are weak?

    Just like survivors has a usseles item with a lot of counters "Flashlights"

  • Because there are hardly any other ways to stop gen rush.

  • @Eveline said:

    Because there are hardly any other ways to stop gen rush.

    You can stop the gen rush without perks

    Apply pressure

  • Do you play killer?

  • @Eveline said:

    Do you play killer?

    Yes.