Who do we talk to..

When we run across someone showing other people how to clearly hack blood points..and possibly trying to hack the AC cells?
This guy needs to be dealt with

Comments

  • me. youre supposed to report that to me. tell me about it.
  • Lowbei said:
    me. youre supposed to report that to me. tell me about it.

    No offense but are you a mod or something lol


  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    me. youre supposed to report that to me. tell me about it.

    No offense but are you a mod or something lol


    no


    I don't think you can help me then. Lol


  • I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
  • I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

  • I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

    Most because cant have fun if they lose. It’s starting to get bad on PS4. Ran into a 4 man SWF of hackers yesterday. 

    At first I thought I was just missing my Blinks... I recorded the match via the share feature and re-watched it. They were literally invulnerable to taking a hit. It became blatant when I swung at a Claudette that tucked herself into a corner while uninjured. I just swung and didn’t blink, it went through her and no damage. He then ran to his team, and all 4 started Tea Bagging me by a Gen. 
  • @MrsMaliciousX Can this be done on console too or is it just a PC matter?

    Btw I think I played a game with you before MrsmaliciousX :+1:

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:
    Broccoli_Jaeger said:

    I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.

    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

    the more unbalanced and unfun a game is, the more players will start to cheat/hack. Also if they cannot pass a certain skillevel they are tempted to do that
    It always happens

  • DRAGOON said:

    @MrsMaliciousX Can this be done on console too or is it just a PC matter?

    Btw I think I played a game with you before MrsmaliciousX :+1:


    Um I honestly do not know I didn't watch the video long enough :/


  • I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

    Most because cant have fun if they lose. It’s starting to get bad on PS4. Ran into a 4 man SWF of hackers yesterday. 

    At first I thought I was just missing my Blinks... I recorded the match via the share feature and re-watched it. They were literally invulnerable to taking a hit. It became blatant when I swung at a Claudette that tucked herself into a corner while uninjured. I just swung and didn’t blink, it went through her and no damage. He then ran to his team, and all 4 started Tea Bagging me by a Gen. 
    report them to Playstation. They can actually do something
  • report them to jesus. he can actually do something.