Give more dailys in "Queue"

I like the current system of dailys, sure i believe there could be possibly more variety, and maybe a few more random ones, but i like the current system for the most part, it encourages people to keep playing within atleast 3 days. except it gives you an extra day, a 4th day of a Queued daily, which will appear once a daily's finished in case you've spent 4 days away right? my only suggestion is you up that to maybe a week :D that way people would have a lot more dailys able to be "stocked up" so when they come back after a week of not playing (because sometimes i for example have work or other things that get in the way) im not wasting potential daily points. You'd still just gain one daily per day, but if you miss doing them for more then 3-4 days its less of a big deal and you can do them sequentially after a week :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The dailies are supposed to encourage you to regularly play the game. Increasing the queue would somehow defeat that purpose


    What I'd like zo see however are weekly and monthly quest with higher rewards and tougher goals

  • I'd like some weekly/monthly challenges as well. I was a big fan of when dailies got changed to be a bit more time consuming and you got a lot more bloodpoints as a result. Right now, you can pretty much do your daily in 3 matches (one for each), so to my mind it's not really a daily. I'd rather these were longer and you got more bloodpoints for them.