Look at these little ancient relics.
So here i am just now finishing getting my Feng to level 50 P3 and then i decide to do bill next, but when i go to see what he has look at what i found.
I haven't seen these damn things since pink perks was a thing and when you could mori straight out as the killer. Damn these things were annoying to deal back then when you either had Lightborn or Shadowborn equipped. And don't even get me started on a P3 Claudette.
Thing is, i am trying to get everyone P3 and if i do this, i loose these relics to The Void.
Also, yes i know my build is bad, i do plan on working on it if i ever decide to P3 this old goat.

Comments
It's not too bad for a build sub in urban evasion for Unbreakable and Iron will for We'll make it and its a strong stealth build.
I won't prestige Meg and Nurse because they both have moonlight offerings.
I honestly wouldn't p3. Those are relics from Dbd's past. Keep them as a cherished memory. Or don't, I'm not forcing you to do anything I'm just saying :|
Bad build? Where?
nice relics, detective
I like to run a build that suits me in chases, since that is what i am trying to get good at.
tbh i probably won't prestige him, he'll be the only exception.
Fair enough. ๐
BOI dont use em
Oh!
Imagine many (or a few, idk) years from now, BHVR announces this game is coming to an end soon.
Time to whip out these precious gems! ๐
He'll be your little old museum :D
Well, when you think about it, when The Final Chapter releases it will pretty much be the end of the game.