Reimbursement of Legacy Items

Hello @not_Queen

Can you and the team address what is going on with the lost legacy items that many players have earned. I recall back about a year maybe even more that was said on a livestream that our legacies would be reimbursed once a system of reimbursing is in place. I have contacted support regarding it, but support didn't have much input on it. Please let us know what's going on with this matter. I would love for my Legacy Dwight back :)

Cheers!😎

Comments

  • No clue what you’re talking about, there’s still a lot of players with legacy items. Just the other day, I had a match against a Legacy Dwight. Perhaps you should show some evidence to the support or no_Queen to be sure? I’m sure they get a lot of issues like this and some could be easily faked, so they might just need something just to be sure. 😃

    46DBE0D0-86C7-4B86-89C6-EFFFEF02D09C.png