i am still waiting a long time in the lobbies....but Mr Mushwin who is the same rank as me, is getting quick lobbies to my slow one, which of us it getting the new one? i have to go on Mr Mushwins game just to get a survivor game.
There is no way to tell for sure, although you may be able to guess if you've got a keen eye. Part of the reason why it doesn't display which matchmaking system it is using is to not skew feedback. If you know it's on, you're going to be paying extra close attention to queue times, ranks, and other things you might normally neglect.
The simple version is that if you get a bad match and it happens to be on, that feedback is still collected.
And where exactly is the team taking said feedback from? Because I've had 3 great and reasonable matches and then one completely BS with the Matchmaking that honestly had a massive egative effect on my entire experience.
And where exactly is the team taking said feedback from? Because I've had 3 great and reasonable matches and then one completely BS with the Matchmaking that honestly had a massive egative effect on my entire experience.
Most of it is collected automatically, like when a rank 20 player gets matched up with four rank 1 players, or when someone waits ten minutes for a match. That's something that is very easy to see with data alone. The rest comes from people reporting unusually long queue times or unbalanced matches. Just last week, for example, there was a test that caused issues for some people.
Most of it is collected automatically, like when a rank 20 player gets matched up with four rank 1 players, or when someone waits teen minutes for a match. That's something that is very easy to see with data alone. The rest comes from people reporting unusually long queue times or unbalanced matches. Just last week, for example, there was a test that caused issues for some people.
Much appreciated to your quick response. This is a game that I've come to love dearly and I understand changes and fixes can cause inconveniences, I just want to do all I can to provide what feedback I can, even,if I get flustered at times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no way to tell for sure, although you may be able to guess if you've got a keen eye. Part of the reason why it doesn't display which matchmaking system it is using is to not skew feedback. If you know it's on, you're going to be paying extra close attention to queue times, ranks, and other things you might normally neglect.
The simple version is that if you get a bad match and it happens to be on, that feedback is still collected.
And where exactly is the team taking said feedback from? Because I've had 3 great and reasonable matches and then one completely BS with the Matchmaking that honestly had a massive egative effect on my entire experience.
@Peanits Oh thank you that is helpful!
Most of it is collected automatically, like when a rank 20 player gets matched up with four rank 1 players, or when someone waits ten minutes for a match. That's something that is very easy to see with data alone. The rest comes from people reporting unusually long queue times or unbalanced matches. Just last week, for example, there was a test that caused issues for some people.
Much appreciated to your quick response. This is a game that I've come to love dearly and I understand changes and fixes can cause inconveniences, I just want to do all I can to provide what feedback I can, even,if I get flustered at times.
WE LOVE DBD
Lobby times have been bad for me the past few days.
I've started assuming its when I get/see wildly mismatched survivor to killer ranks and almost always a corn farm map multiple games in a row.