Lets Discuss a new gamemode
How about a new game mode?
Hear me out on this one, I know it'll probably never happen, but I just wanna hear what others would think.
Thia Game mode would consist of 2 killers working together, and 2 extra survivors (because doubling survivors would be hell).
Anyway hooks would be added, and the same generator system will be there, now I know this will probably never be seen in the game, but here sounds like the most difficult part, making the maps bigger, thats the reason this seems like it will never happen.
Just think about it, 2 killers working together, that seems pretty cool.
Lemme know what you guys think
Hear me out on this one, I know it'll probably never happen, but I just wanna hear what others would think.
Thia Game mode would consist of 2 killers working together, and 2 extra survivors (because doubling survivors would be hell).
Anyway hooks would be added, and the same generator system will be there, now I know this will probably never be seen in the game, but here sounds like the most difficult part, making the maps bigger, thats the reason this seems like it will never happen.
Just think about it, 2 killers working together, that seems pretty cool.
Lemme know what you guys think
Comments
A lot of things to think about.