Hey, question for someone from BHVR and for community.

Community: What do you think about First Person View in locker to make game scarier?


BHVR: What do you think about First Person View in locker to make game scarier?

and - Do you have testers for content you add for PTB or we are the testers only?

Comments

  • I love Alien: Isolation

  • It would be weird, but I like it

    image.png


  • Community: What do you think about First Person View in locker to make game scarier?

    I always wanted first person locker and tbh, I always wanted first person survivor aswell. The reason why 3rd person was introdcued inthe first place is neglectable now, nowadays its all about looping, which would be significantly more challenging in 1st person btw

  • Community: What do you think about First Person View in locker to make game scarier?
    20190129104904_1.jpg

    Something like this is what it would look like. I got this view from a old match where I was rubber-banned back into the locker and literally stuck inside as if I were normally walking around.

    I actually made a bug report on it, but from my knowledge only I have seen this happen with myself... So its pretty rare that it happened at all.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49473/hey-question-for-someone-from-bhvr-and-for-community

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/008/9A5XQODF2WF9.jpg

    Something like this is what it would look like. I got this view from a old match where I was rubber-banned back into the locker and literally stuck inside as if I were normally walking around.

    I actually made a bug report on it, but from my knowledge only I have seen this happen with myself... So its pretty rare that it happened at all.

    Happened to me once. I laughed since the killer was confused. I ended up having to DC once everyone else escaped.