Deerstalker - Unlimited Distance

I mean, why not? You are giving up a perk slot to find the most defenceless Survivors in the match, might as well up its potential a bit. Better than requiring them to be within TR-distance. And before anyone mentions tiers, just make it like Empathy; have the distance requirement for tier 1 and 2, and unlimited for tier 3.

And if you want to make it even more powerful (not that it needs to, just an option), you could even make it so that if someone goes back up (whether it is because of being healed by another Survivor, Unbreakable or Adrenaline), their aura or location is revealed to you.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think get rid of Deerstalker all together, and killers should automatically see auras of dying survivors.

    Teammates see auras of survivors in the dying state without needing a perk, why shouldn’t killers?

    fair is fair

    Survivors should be able to hook the Killers. Fair is fair.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think get rid of Deerstalker all together, and killers should automatically see auras of dying survivors.

    Teammates see auras of survivors in the dying state without needing a perk, why shouldn’t killers?

    fair is fair

    This is bad, nerfs tenacity and encourages a slug everyone mentality instead of putting them on hooks where they belong. I wouldn't mind unlimited range, since I use deerstalker when I need to chase another and still find the downed quickly, but I would prefer a slightly longer range instead of unlimited, like 48 meters.

  • if you are having trouble locating a survivor with deerstalker as is now, then umm ..nvm