New killers
Could we please start making new licensed killers and survivors. Like the terminator or alien or something.
Could we please start making new licensed killers and survivors. Like the terminator or alien or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably will, have patience
..
He wouldn't be killing anyone though.
The Entity will.
What about a mori
Uhh... He knocks out the person? Or shoots their kneecaps?
Terminator: Relax, I didn't kill him.
Ok so T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) would be a survivor and T-1000 (Robert Patrick) would be the killer
I muchmore prefer them doing original killers, lul
I'd prefer original killers to be honest. Although.. Pumpkinhead, though.