Maskless Legion
Their faces are so detailed it would be a waste to not show even half of them with perhaps a half broken mask. Show us the true faces of Legion
Their faces are so detailed it would be a waste to not show even half of them with perhaps a half broken mask. Show us the true faces of Legion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed i want maskless Susie so bad :(
That's probably as close as you're going to get to seeing what any of them look like.
There are actual models/faces in the files too that everyone thought were going to be skins.
The Pig approves of this post! Be pretty nice to get legion maskless, especially since I'm two levels away from buying legion with IS.
They'd need to improve the textures of their faces if they want to show them. They're very bland and simple, with massive foreheads.
Yeah, they have massive foreheads, and this is no lie.
Actually that's how Frank looks under the mask:
And this is horrible...
Here’s a gif of all of them maskless for anyone who wants it. :)
I hope they give us maskless cosmetics.
Eh, I think Susie has the biggest forehead, Julie is pretty close though...
What about p3 julie?
Oh, there's no Prestiges in the gif, just the normal cosmetics given to them. I don't think Prestige skins change their faces, though I may be wrong...Hmmmmmm, maskless/half mask Legion skins, devs? <3
LOL one of the comments on the video said "The moment when even the killer is more beautiful than Nea".
Now I NEED maskless Susie! <3
Hopefully we get maskless legions and can we get new sounds for Susie and Joey instead of the same one for Julie and frank