I give up playing, ridiculous hitboxes
The hitboxes in this game are just ridiculous, sometimes even using the dead hard the hit still catches you.
This destroys the game experience, I'm tired of hitbox killers, and it happens frequently.
Dead Hard sometimes is useless because even using you still does hit with that gigantic hitbox where survivors have the hitbox of a tree trunk.
Really, this is quite tiring. I just go back to playing dbd when they do this, it's ridiculous. For now it is unplayable
Comments
While Latency is normally the main problem, the hitboxes should be looked at, some of these hits look VERY strange sometimes
It feels like the Survivor hitbox grows and shrinks randomly, even with good ping. As Survivor I get hit even when it looks like I shouldn't have and when I'm Killer, I miss hits that look like they would've connected. It's so frustrating!
I love when an axe flies by my head 4' from me and I scream in pain! Makes me stronger! Or I jump through a window in the killer shack and the killer swings by the pallet and hits me! Makes me appreciate pain!
Yeah, hit boxes suck. You know it is bad when you are playing killer and you stop after hitting someone to ponder at the fact that the hit actually occurred. I've had several ######### moments as killer.
Axes are worst. It doesn't make any sense sometimes. Maybe it's lag.
I think its all about latency. Choppy connection from killer to each survivor makes hitboxes a little...wobbly and wonky.
Latency is a killer and the hitboxes themselves are a little weird but that’s just the game right now.
Wait for the dedicated servers, problems with the hitboxes are usually caused by latency issues