New Unreal Engine Map Balance Changes/ Optimization

Ok so like I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this issue but the game has been less enjoyable to play at a consistent framerate even with LOW / 0% resolution settings since the update to the unreal engine was made.

Couple that with the thickness of the foilage (if theres corn or thick grass you are screwed) and playing killer is much harder to track or find survivors. There are improvements in the brightness for some of the maps sure; but like if I'm on the Ormond map or Estate you can say goodbye to anything above 30fps (which I have an i7-6600, 16GB of ram and a 970GTX and zero issues playing before the update).

Also I don't know if anyone else has this- but scratch marks and blood are a lot tougher to track now. It seems like any foilage on the found blocks a scratch mark from spawning there and seeing blood or the way in which they pool literally makes no sense from a tracking perspective unless the survivor runs in a straight line (and even then if there's any debris or whatnot it's not consistent).

Thoughts?

Comments