Deliverance and Devour Hope?
Is there a reason why you don't receive a token for Devour Hope when you're 24 meters away from a hooked survivor and they unhook themselves using Deliverance? Not sure if it's the same for 4% unhooks but I'll assume it is.
Granted, I know the description for DH says 'when a survivor is rescued...', not unhooked. But it can be super annoying missing out on a token, just because they had a 100% guaranteed self-unhook.
And technically, unhooking yourself is a self-rescue so why not, huh? XD
Granted, I know the description for DH says 'when a survivor is rescued...', not unhooked. But it can be super annoying missing out on a token, just because they had a 100% guaranteed self-unhook.
And technically, unhooking yourself is a self-rescue so why not, huh? XD
Comments
Nice Legion pic, by the way!
IMO self unhooks should count for Devour as long as you are far enough away.