Lockers near pallets and windows
Please do something about this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have never jumped into a locker by accident instead of vaulting? Why? Because I dont hammer it miles before
I think they are there to enable locker jukes (e.g. in the shack, in case you don't have enough distance to safely get a fast vault, you can opt for a locker juke instead).
But it happened to me too, a few times, that I pressed SPACE too early and ended up in the locker. But it also saved by butt several times. So, I'd say, keep em, and just press SPACE when your at the window, not before.
Just dont spam space lol
Wait, you actually play survivor? I didn't know that.
But doesn't that mean that you pressed SPACE (or whatever your Action Key is), instead of M1? In my book that's not even related to the locker placement topic.
The only time I've actually been cucked by this is there is one window on Lery's in the long waiting room that has a locker facing it. The problem is trying to get the angle for the fast vault brings you too close to the locker.
Everyone other time is on me for spamming spacebar too early.
Even when i play killer I still get sucked into the locker when im mashing space to follow the survivor through the window
When you try to pick up survivor and open a locker instead.
Out of the 6-7 months of playing this game...I hardly ever touch lockers.
I see killers look in lockers nearby them after they recently lost someone during a chase lmao.
There needs to be a different key for jumping into a locker from vaulting, thats just it. I need those lockers by the windows, i just dont need them bound to the same key