Rarity when it comes to bloodyparty streamers
Certain killers I have when I level them up I get more bloody party streamers than other certain killers out of that bloodweb. Leatherface I'm almost guaranteed to get bloodyparty streamers. For my other killers like Trapper or Wraith etc, I get none almost . Is this a bug or just really bad luck?
Comments
I don't use them anyway, cause I basically end up giving the killer even more points than they already get while I get nothing or camped etc.. So I just use escape cakes
lmao the same.
I didn't use that streamer to get camped and die with 1k points. When I play survivor, I just use escape cakes. I have hundreds of party streamers that will never be used.
When I play killer I use party streamers though.
Keep streamers for double BP events. So like once in a blue moon.