Prestige Reward Idea

Hello there. Ewan McGregor accent
So quite a while back I made a thread suggesting a more prominent prestige reward for Killers and potentially Survivors. Since then I have fleshed out my idea and would like to share

My suggestion is to allow Killers to attain a endless add-on, getting the option to buy a single common add-on at P1, level 50, for 10,000BP;
a second common add-on at P2, level 45, for 15,000BP;
finally a single uncommon add-on at P3, level 40, for 25,000BP.

Another idea is to let players change what add-on they buy. for example, only one will show up on the blood web, and should a player want to change what add-on, all they need do is complete the bloodweb without buying the add-on. For example, I'll use Pig as an example, since she's my main.
I reach P1, level 50 and there's a Broken Syringe which I would rather not use, Instead I would complete the bloodweb, and at the next level would appear a Combat Straps, which I would then buy before prestiging.
The same would happen at say P3 where since it appears at level 40, it will appear in each following level until choosen.

Overall I feel that this idea will help give people an incentive to prestige, and would also help with the endgame economy, the price being a high upfront price which over time would balance out an turn a profit for players, especially since now they need not waste BP on the more desireable add-ons at common and uncommon. Furthermore I feel this change would generally increase player happiness and reduce their stress as they don't need to worry about getting certain add-ons just to be more effective. And it rewards people gor puting time into the game.

Comments

  • Sooooo, if I'm getting this right:

    Endless Add On: Being able to use up to three add ons (common, common, uncommon) endlessly without limit after prestiging.

    I don't know how else to process the other part.

    Overall I think this may be a fine improvement.

  • @Shad03 said:
    Sooooo, if I'm getting this right:
    Endless Add On: Being able to use up to three add ons (common, common, uncommon) endlessly without limit after prestiging.

    Not simultaneously of course, however yes, that is the premise I'm getting at :)

  • @AlphaJackson said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Sooooo, if I'm getting this right:
    Endless Add On: Being able to use up to three add ons (common, common, uncommon) endlessly without limit after prestiging.

    Not simultaneously of course, however yes, that is the premise I'm getting at :)

    I understand not having 3 unlimited add ons at the same time :lol: But I do think this is a nice idea. I could use my BLOOD GAIN build endlessly on my Trapper with this sorta thing.